Chemical ProductsProviding you the best range of isobutanol, cyclohexanol chemical, melamine and maleic anhydride with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 60 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Details||200 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||Manufacturing of coating resins, paint thinners, printing inks, fuel additive|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||IBA, 2-methyl-1-propanol, isobutyl alcohol, C4H10O|
In order to keep pace with never ending demands of the customers, our company is instrumental in offering Isobutanol, CAS No. 78-83-1, C4H10O which is widely used in fuel additive, manufacturing of coating resins, paint thinners & printing inks along with other uses. Get best price of 99% pure Isobutanol in 200 litre drum.
Approx. Price: Rs 180 / LitreGet Latest Price
Cyclohexanol Price List
|Packaging Details||300 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||Chemical intermediate, Stabilizer, Homogenizer|
|Grade Standard||Analytical AR Grade|
|Synonyms||Cyclohexyl Alcohol, Hexahydrophenol, Hydroxycyclohexane|
|Melting Point||25.93 Degree C|
|Boiling Point||161.8 Degree C|
|Molar Mass||100.158 g/mol|
|1 litre bottle||Rs 180|
|300 litres drum||Rs 53500|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Cyclohexanol is the organic compound with the formula HOCH(CH2)5. The molecule is related to cyclohexane by replacement of one hydrogen atom by a hydroxyl group. This compound exists as a deliquescent colorless solid with a camphor-like odor, which, when very pure, melts near room temperature.
Get Best price of 99% pure 300 litres drum of Cyclohexanol CAS No. 108-93-0, C6H12O. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Usage:
- It is used for the chromatography analysis in laboratory
- Cyclohexanol is an important feedstock in the polymer industry, firstly as a precursor to nylons
- Small amounts are used as a solvent.
- Used as an Intermediate for Rubber Chemicals
- Acts as a Plasticizers
- Used for Pesticides
- Irrigate immediately - If this chemical contacts the eyes, immediately wash (irrigate) the eyes with large amounts of water, occasionally lifting the lower and upper lids. Get medical attention immediately.
- Water wash promptly - If this chemical contacts the skin, promptly wash the contaminated skin with water. If this chemical penetrates the clothing, promptly remove the clothing and wash the skin with water. If irritation persists after washing, get medical attention.
- Breathing: Respiratory support
- Swallow: Medical attention immediately - If this chemical has been swallowed, get medical attention immediately.
MelamineApprox. Price: Rs 90 / kg onwardsGet Latest Price
Maleic AnhydrideApprox. Price: Rs 80 / onwardsGet Latest Price